About

"The evolving Francophile..."

My husband Jack has always wanted to live in Paris and learn French. I thought it would be good for him to achieve his life time dream. Hence, we moved to Paris in 2008. My first year was difficult. I started "missives" to relieve some stress and chronicle my life so friends back in the US could read what I am experiencing. I currently write about my food in Paris, which is my passion., travel experiences, and "experiences living in Paris."

It is definitely a challenge to live here, but each year it gets easier, and quite enjoyable, in large part because I value friendships over locale. I have a love/hate relationship with Paris as do most Parisians, mais La vie est belle (but life is good)!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Holidays


(Thanksgiving Paris 2014, to kick off the holiday season)
From Paris
Wishing all my readers the best!

Let us celebrate all that connects us to one another
Célébrons tout ce qui nous lie les uns aux autres
Celebremos todo aquello que nos conecta uno al otro

I wish you a Happy New Year 2014, full of success, joy and health for you and your family.
Je vous souhaite une bonne année 2014, plein de success, de joie et de santé à vous et votre famille.
Ich wünsche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie ein frohes neues Jahr 2014, Gesundheit und Erfolg.


l'année prochaine

(Please note, I will not be posting until I return from my US hajj to Paris in February 2014) 



1 comment :

  1. I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I assumed this submit was once great.
    I don't undersand who you're but certainly you are
    going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already.

    Cheers!

    my blog; knife outlet (http://www.knives-citadel.com/)

    ReplyDelete